Factories Act 1951/ Public Health Law 1972/ Environment Conservation Rules 2014

Laura Haigh

Nov 7, 2014, 12:20:07 PM11/7/14
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I'm looking for copies of the following - does anyone know where I can find them online (or have a copy they can share?)

1. Factories Act, 1951
2. Public Health Law, 1972
3. Environment Conservation Rules 2014

Also, can anyone explain/ point me in the direction of information explaining what the legal framework governing setting up a factory producing hazardous chemicals was prior to the Environment Conservation Law, 2012?

Thanks,

Laura

burmal...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 3:09:43 AM11/10/14
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Laura, There is a Burmese version of the 1951 Factories Act in Vol. V of the Burma Code (pp376-431). or at http://www.burmalibrary.org/docs19/1951-Factories_Act-bu.pdf
The Public Health Law (in Burmese) can be found at http://www.burmalibrary.org/docs19/1972-Public_Health_Law-bu.pdf  If you find the Environment rules or English versions of the other 2 laws, please send them to me or post to the Group - David Arnott

burmal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 5:50:58 AM11/11/14
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Laura, I cannot find the 2014 environmental rules, but here is a 2012 EIA draft on the AECEN site  http://www.aecen.org/sites/default/files/draft_eia_rules.pdf - David

Laura Haigh

Nov 11, 2014, 12:47:43 PM11/11/14
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for your quick reply David, very helpful. I'll  keep looking for English versions too and share anything I come across.

Best,

Laura

Htwe Ei San

Jan 9, 2015, 12:32:47 AM1/9/15
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have Environmental rules, 2014?

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks,

Htwe

YAN NAING Aung

Mar 3, 2016, 4:42:12 AM3/3/16
to Myanmar Law
Dear All,

Here you can find the Environmental Conservation Rules in English.
http://www.myanmarthilawa.gov.mm/sites/default/files/Environmental%20Conservation%20Rules%20EN.pdf.
There is a web site www.ecd.gov.mm which is the official web site of Environmental Conservation Department, Myanmar. But the site is in Burmese and I found law and policy link is broken.

Thanks
Yan

maythu...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 1:47:47 AM9/6/17
to Myanmar Law

Vicente Nguyen

Dec 8, 2017, 9:53:54 PM12/8/17
to Myanmar Law
Hi

I have searched some thing concerned, for your ref.

Vicente

Vào 00:20:07 UTC+7 Thứ Bảy, ngày 08 tháng 11 năm 2014, Laura Haigh đã viết:
Environmental Conservation Law-2012.pdf
Summary-Myanmar-Labor-Law.docx

Mon

Dec 10, 2017, 12:09:27 PM12/10/17
to NYO NYO, myanm...@googlegroups.com
I were translated. I do have factoriesAct 1951, but I have to figure it out which years were amendent. Do you have any idea of amendent year? Also I am out of country, I need to find out the flies. If you still need let me know.

Regards,

--

---
-

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank you.

Win Thiri