copy of draft law on NGOs?

Vicky Bowman

Jul 16, 2017, 6:23:21 AM7/16/17
to Myanmar Law
Has anyone seen a copy (I assume in Burmese) of the draft law on international NGO registration?
thanks
Vicky

Vivek Kumar

Jul 16, 2017, 8:08:12 AM7/16/17
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vicky,

Is there a new law on INGO registration or do you mean the one passed on 2015?  The attached document has the important by-laws but not the 2014 law (which should be available on the UAGO website).

We are in the process on registering as an INGO and finding the process very difficult so would be grateful for any advice from anyone who has gone through the process.

All the best,

Vivek

--

---

Vivek Kumar
Executive Director
Justice Base
e. vivek...@justicebase.org
t.  +44 7956 964246
s. vivekkumar16
www.justicebase.org

Justice Base is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales
at Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, United Kingdom / Company number 7978723 / Charity Number 1153878.
INGO REGULATORY GUIDE Myanmar_online version_FINAL (2).pdf