Rules relating to the Protection of Wildlife and the Conservation of Natural Areas (2002)

Emma

Mar 10, 2015, 5:50:22 AM3/10/15
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

I am currently part of a group performing pro-bono research into the illegal wildlife trade. We are trying to locate the Rules relating to the Protection of Wildlife and the Conservation of Natural Areas (2002) in English but I can only seem to find the 1994 act of the same name online.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find this subsidiary legislation online/can anyone provide me with a PDF copy of the rules?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Emma

Karan Kukreja

Dec 8, 2016, 11:02:56 AM12/8/16
to Myanmar Law
Hi Emma,

I realise this reply is a year late, but did you have any luck in locating these rules, or a similar set of rules released in 1995? We're doing a bit of research into commercial farming of wildlife in Myanmar, and are also interested in finding these.

Karan Kukreja