Paragraphs

Rick Weiser

Aug 27, 2015, 4:41:03 PM8/27/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi all,

For the life of me, I can not remember how to branch around a statement in a LOGON paragraph if the login is coming from anything other than a normal user login.  For example:

PA
ECLTYPE P
BASIC.FLAVOR "P"
IF @TTY GO 100
EXIT
100: EXECUTE.MY.PROGRAM

I know its something simple but ....

Thanks,

Rick

Richard Wilson

Aug 27, 2015, 4:43:40 PM8/27/15
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
F @TTY NE 'telnet' THEN GO EOJ
> --

Richard A Wilson
Lakeside Systems
Smithfield, RI, USA
Voice 401-231-3959
Fax 206-202-2064

Rick Weiser

Aug 27, 2015, 4:55:30 PM8/27/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Thank you Richard!!

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 4:43:40 PM UTC-4, Richard Wilson wrote:
F @TTY NE 'telnet' THEN GO EOJ

On 8/27/2015 4:41 PM, Rick Weiser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For the life of me, I can not remember how to branch around a statement in a
> LOGON paragraph if the login is coming from anything other than a normal user
> login.  For example:
>
> PA
> ECLTYPE P
> BASIC.FLAVOR "P"
> IF @TTY GO 100
> EXIT
> 100: EXECUTE.MY.PROGRAM
>
> I know its something simple but ....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

Richard Wilson

Aug 27, 2015, 5:12:49 PM8/27/15
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
or I've done it this way depending on windows/unix install

IF @TTY EQ 'phantom' THEN GO EOJ
*
* 04-04-11 following IF added for Windows AT cmd processing
*
IF @TTY EQ 'console' THEN GO EOJ
*
To unsubscribe, email to: mvdbms+un...@googlegroups.com