[AD] OMNI | WEB Free Webinar

Rick Weiser

Dec 5, 2015, 11:34:31 AM12/5/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases

OASYS | WEB

MultiValue Application Transformation to Commercial Web Applications

Join us on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 11:00 am (EST) for a presentation how to transform your MultiValue application to Commercial Web Applications without any re-development.  OASYS | WEB is a web emulator for MultiValue Applications that

·         Provides Browser-based emulation

·         Provides an Extensible Translation of MultiValue User Interface Emulation in Responsive HTML Pages

·         Provides a Screen Based API framework to leverage screen logic in external calls

ENABLE:  the Viewer provides instant terminal access to key business systems on any device with zero client software installation, all centrally managed via the Viewer administration center, similarly this can be managed by all of the main stream visualization technologies.

ENHANCE, Studio allows you to reshape how you interact with your Host system and core business data, giving you the freedom to adapt and evolve business processes, quickly realizing new efficiencies and gaining instant ROI and tactical advantages that are simply not available elsewhere, what’s more this can be done by a super user very quickly.

EVOLVE, The Web Service generator transforms your host environment into a dynamic component of your business systems interface layer, normally confined to the transaction layer of the enterprise, these new tools will unleash your investment in your MultiValue host system to freely interact with and feed tertiary business systems, increasing the availability, timeliness and integrity of key business data.

Click here to register for the event.

Hope to see you there:

Rick Weiser

VP of Product Management

Onsystex

(p) 856-424-2133

(e) rick....@onsystex.com

Rick Weiser

Dec 5, 2015, 11:36:20 AM12/5/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Sorry, forgot to add the link to register:

David Knight

Dec 7, 2015, 3:24:25 PM12/7/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi Rick,
That's 3am for me in the antipodes... any chance it will be recorded?

I'd like to have a peek. Curiosity piqued...

Rick Weiser

Dec 8, 2015, 12:13:01 AM12/8/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi David,

What, is that too early for you :).  Yes, it will be recorded and I will either use YouTube or direct stream from our website.

Thanks,

Rick