Consultant Opportunity in Los Angeles Area - Thousand Oaks, CA

K.Sauer

Nov 16, 2017, 3:27:32 AM11/16/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hello,

I'm an internal recruiter at SAGE Publishing, a leading publisher of academic content including journals and textbooks. We are looking for a contract Universe Developer starting immediately. This position can be 10-99 or W-2. This is a 2 month contract with possible extension. SAGE is located in Thousand Oaks, California (right outside of Los Angeles, CA).

Feel free to contact me if you're interested! You can view and apply to the job advertisement here: https://jobs-sagepub.icims.com/jobs/4869/universe-programmer%2c-temporary/job

Overview

The candidate must be experienced enough to be productive with minimal onboarding and supervision. The candidate will be used tatically to assist with the move of CISPUB to A2R and possibily production support. The candidate will work alongside a BA and other devs and must be used to working in a team.

Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities

The job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Design and build solutions according to business initiatives and requirements.
  • Consults with clients to gather information about program and reporting needs, objectives, functions, features, IO requirements, test scripts and use cases.
  • Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, and some hardware and operating system environments.
  • Develop and maintain technical specifications, outline steps, flowcharts, and time tables for the development of programs, databases and reports.
  • Design and code screen layouts, file layouts, reports, and interfaces with other systems.
  • Converts design specifications to computer programs and sub-systems.
  • Develop, maintain and debug relational databases, feeds & interfaces and ETL design.
  • Analyze data and debug computer code and data.

Qualifications & Education

Include, but not limited to, the following:

  • Expert level knowledge of the Universe Lanuage
  • Expert level knowledge of T-SQL

Thank you!

Scott Johnston

Nov 19, 2017, 4:25:26 PM11/19/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hello Kaylin,

I submitted my application for this opportunity and I sent you a LinkedIn InMail with my email address.  I also added my LinkedIn information to the online application.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Scott Johnston