[ad] Seeking SSIS Ninja

Kevin King

Nov 30, 2017, 2:56:46 PM11/30/17
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
This isn't specifically a Multivalue opportunity but MV is involved.  We have a customer that is extracting mountains of data out of a Unidata system to be imported into Epicor's P21 through SSIS packages. I'm looking for someone who has extensive SSIS experience.  P21 experience would be a plus. Unidata experience, also a plus.  All the extract programming is handled.  The SSIS transforms, however, need adjusting periodically.

This is a "potential" contract because it's predicated on me finding the right person to service our customer within the framework of Precision Solutions.  Practical SSIS skills are required.  (Please don't waste your time or mine if you don't have extensive SSIS experience.)

Please email jo...@precisonline.com with a creative explanation as to why you're the right person for the gig and the kind of coin you expect.  Length of engagement is most likely 6-12 months, part time, with periods of calm punctuated by moments of chaos.  In other words, a standard consulting gig. :-)

-K