D3 v9 Linux & century...

geneb

Aug 10, 2017, 3:34:30 PM8/10/17
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Is there a configuration option I can tweak such that iconv assumes that
dates in mm/dd/yy format are 21st century by default? Right now it
converts any date past 2029 to 19. (eg. iconv("01/01/30","d2/") results
in an internal date that represents 1930).

tnx!

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Tony Gravagno

Aug 10, 2017, 3:50:15 PM8/10/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
set-date-window

geneb

Aug 10, 2017, 3:58:41 PM8/10/17
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, Tony Gravagno wrote:

> set-date-window

Thanks Tony! Can I stick that in SYSTEM-COLDSTART without issues?

Tony Gravagno

Aug 10, 2017, 6:13:07 PM8/10/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Make that User-Coldstart for no issues. Nothing in the System-Coldstart is going to trip on that since it only applies to user-entered data. There's nothing in the system-coldstart that would be parsing external dates and mistaking 20 for 19. User-coldstart won't get replaced in a normal upgrade where system-coldstart will.

Best,

geneb

Aug 11, 2017, 9:34:02 AM8/11/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, Tony Gravagno wrote:

> Make that User-Coldstart for no issues. Nothing in the System-Coldstart is
> going to trip on that since it only applies to user-entered data. There's
> nothing in the system-coldstart that would be parsing external dates and
> mistaking 20 for 19. User-coldstart won't get replaced in a normal upgrade
> where system-coldstart will.

Good point, thanks Tony.