[AD] Looking for work.

donr...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2015, 9:53:23 PM2/23/15
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I just became unemployed due to a buyout of the company where I was programming in Universe.

I'm available for part or full time contract programming.

I prefer to work remotely due to family obligations but limited travel is OK, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I have many years of experience programming in Universe, Unidata, jBase, D3 and other Pick like systems. I have experience with Windows, Linux, Apple and AIX operating systems, Perforce change control software, Accuterm GUI programming, networking hardware and related software.

I have experience migrating from Universe to jBase and from Ultplus to Universe. I developed a program that forces Universe to use a specific port number, this allows the use of the port number to control printing and security without any modification to existing programs. I believe this is a one of a kind program and is the best solution to this issue.

If interested, please contact me directly by email at donr_work at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,
Don Robinson