New XLr8 Tools release 4.5.20 [ad]

Doug Averch

Apr 26, 2016, 7:51:52 PM4/26/16
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Although we try not to create multiple versions in a day, this was one of those days. One our XLr8Editor users found a problem with Unidata LD files not allowing them to be compiled. It took us a couple of hours to fix this and we put out our second release of the day. Here is our changelog:

v4.5.20 - April 26, 2016
   In XLr8Editor Unidata LD files would show offline and not compile.

v4.5.19 - April 26, 2016
   Added console message on expiration of license 5 days before
   Remove extra license testing in the resizer
   Added documentation for version control merging
   Cleaned up BIRT UniBasic Subroutine call.