XLr8Editor for D3 [ad]

Doug Averch

Aug 19, 2015, 10:30:53 AM8/19/15
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
We are pleased to announce that XLr8Editor is out of beta and ready for general use for our D3 database users.  XLr8Editor for those of you that don't know runs on Eclipse IDE which is used by millions of programmers.  This interface requires the installation of MVSP from Rocket Software. In Eclipse setup the MV Server with a name or your choice, host, port 9000, user, password and database type of D3. The user should be "mvsp" and the password is the one setup using the MVSP.PASSWORD command.

Here are some of our features:
  1. Continuous compile which compiles your code on the server and returns the resulting errors as you type
  2. Eclipse search engine that allow regular expressions
  3. Off-line mode to make changes without a database
  4. Eclipse Task Tag system to bookmark you code with TODO's or FIXME's that reside on in your workspace
  5. Eclipse Version control for programs, dictionaries, and Procs using GIT, SVN, and Team Foundation.
  6. XLr8Synchronization engine that allows you to sync your local copies with the database.
  7. Colors for keywords, Labels, Comments, Strings, Numbers, and Punctuation.
  8. Automatic comparison between your local copy and the database copy
  9. Automatic save at specified intervals

Trial licenses are available with full support.  All XLr8 software is licensed per workstation per user at $110.00 per year.  We update our product at least 2 or 3 times a month and have for over 11 years.

Regards,
Doug