Paging Tony Gravagno

Kevin King

Dec 20, 2016, 10:35:13 AM12/20/16
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Hey man, contact me off-list, please?

-K

Tony Gravagno

Dec 21, 2016, 10:37:52 PM12/21/16
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
( Kevin got me in Skype... )

I'm one of the easiest people on the planet to contact. Why do people still ping me through forums? LOL
I spend less time here than just about anywhere else, and I don't even check forum email notices but once a week or so. This is probably the worst place to msg me. :)
Oh well...

Kevin King

Dec 21, 2016, 10:47:36 PM12/21/16
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
You know... I thought about that AFTER I posted to the list. Couldn't remember your company name (just being honest) but the almighty Google found you easily enough.

Thanks for the insight and guidance.

Ross Ferris

Dec 24, 2016, 10:47:31 PM12/24/16
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Isn't that nice ... guidance for my Christmas present (I prefer red BTW) ... and a happy & safe holiday season to all!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arthur Martz

Dec 24, 2016, 11:57:08 PM12/24/16