{AD} Hey MultiValue Developer, how’s that mobile app development going for ya?

Bob Markowitz

Nov 27, 2017, 3:44:24 PM11/27/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I thought after my last post (AD) the discussion would expand into a debate about tools that would keep MV around for a very long time.  Well, I'm shocked, it didn't happen. Try this:

We invite you to compare Evoke from BlueFinity to any desktop and Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) in the SQL and MultiValue marketplace.

·        Compare Evoke for breadth of mobile devices your app will support but you do not have to write any code for. That is called "no-code development".

·        Compare Evoke for app development for Windows, Apple and Linux desktops.

·        Compare Evoke for speed of development of web, hybrid and native apps.

·        Compare Evoke for ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and Mobile Process Lifetime Management (PLM) through Evoke’s single code-set.  Look ‘em up.

·        Compare Evoke for its inherent ability to combine MultiValue, SQL and Oracle into one app.

·        Compare Evoke in its handling of offline data support when out of network contact and resynchronisation with central data when reconnected

·        Compare Evoke for…too many more to list

Compare Evoke to MultiValue products from Rocket, Zumasys and any other third party vendor.  Oh wait, Evoke IS THE ONLY DESKTOP and MADP in the MultiValue marketplace.  There is no comparison.

Compare Evoke in the SQL, Oracle, etc. world to Kony, Microsoft, OutSystems, Zudy etc.  You will be shocked with Evoke's competitive features, simplicity, ease of use, speed of development, cost...

Want proof?  Schedule a demo:

http://www.bluefinity.com/contact.php