{AD} Mobile App Creation Skill Set or Can a MV Mobile AppDeveloper Be Just As Good As an Oracle One?

Bob Markowitz

Nov 1, 2017, 12:49:41 PM11/1/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
For those of you that are thinking about web and mobile apps, read the article below.

For those of you that have not had an Evoke demonstration, why not?

Request a demo, at the very least you will learn about what the rest of the world is doing. Oh, and you can do it too!

Jon Kristofferson, the Manager of Technical Services, Ashwood Computer Inc. says, and I quote, "I am a MultiValue developer and I am not young. I no longer look forward to learning new things BUT I am now learning Evoke and find it to be easy to learn, use and fun to work with. I also work with SQL Server and have not seen a Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) that offers so many capabilities and is as easy to use as Evoke!"

Michael Heeney of GroWare says, "[Evoke] was, without a doubt, the most fun I've had programming for years." and his app is Oracle.

Now, read the article:

Kevin Powick

Nov 1, 2017, 7:46:53 PM11/1/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases

On Wednesday, 1 November 2017 12:49:41 UTC-4, Bob Markowitz wrote:

I cannot comment on the Evoke product, but the above "article" is barely more than an advertisement for Evoke, written by the director of BlueFinity.

--
Kevin Powick

Bob Markowitz

Nov 2, 2017, 12:59:15 PM11/2/17
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi Kevin - It has been a while and yes, it is an ad.  It says so in the title.  How about we give you a presentation.  I know that you will like it a lot.  I no longer have your email address or phone.  It dissapeared  when we sold jBASE to Zumasys.  Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you..

Kate Stanton

Nov 6, 2017, 8:35:09 PM11/6/17
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,  How do you get on doing presentations in New Zealand?  TIA, Kate

Kate Stanton
Walstan Systems Ltd
4 Kelmarna Ave, Herne Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Phone: + 64 9 360 5310  Mobile: + 64 21 400 486
Email: Ka...@Walstan.com