thank you!!

Dena al-Atassi

Dec 18, 2006, 7:46:25 PM12/18/06
to muslimyo...@googlegroups.com
salaam alaikum wr wb,

thank you everyone for working on an AWESOME event!!!  it really went well and i was so thrilled to be a part of it with you guys.  your hard work is appreciated and im praying that Allah swt bless every one who worked on it and give them joy and ease in both worlds, ameen.

we definitely need to meet to do an honest assessment of how the overall turnout was, and dr yasmeen and i were thinking wednesday (dec 20th) at valencia 12pm-ish was a good time.

please please let me know if you guys can be there.  i know it's last minute but we have to get together before we all forget what we were thinking during the event haha.

also, we probably should discuss some disaster-mitigation plans lol b/c of our not being able to fundraise at all due to the bedier holdup in the airport and our lack of adults with big pockets present :P  pls prepare ideas and we'll brainstorm isA on wednesday.

looking forward to seeing you all there isA!!!!!  and THANKS again!!

~*dee

ps you'd better make it ;)

MSA National East Zone Conference
Rosen Plaza Hotel: Orlando, Florida
April 6-8, 2007

http://mail.yahoo.com

Akib Sirkhan

Dec 18, 2006, 7:48:34 PM12/18/06
to muslimyo...@googlegroups.com
akib will try, anne frank lookin foo...

Mezzo Mezzo

Dec 19, 2006, 1:54:55 AM12/19/06
to muslimyo...@googlegroups.com
Walaikum salam,

Wednesday will not work out for me personally unless it is in the evening, but if that's what works out for most everyone else then one of you can just bring me up to speed later.

Dr. Yasmeen Qadri

Dec 19, 2006, 3:43:42 PM12/19/06
to muslimyo...@googlegroups.com
Walykumsalaam:

Since the host president Daniel cannot make it tomorrow, and we did not hear from the others except that Akeb said he would try, Dena I think we should cancel tomorow's meeting. If you can please email a questionnaire about the conference so we can all give our input that may help.

I was pushing myself to attend, but my mom does not feel too good so I had to cancel all of my meetings today, can't say for sure about tomorrow  yet.

Thank you.
Dr. Yasmeen