[mule-user] Mule 3.1.2 Standalone mule cannot create service

1 view

Rajesh Shah

Jul 13, 2011, 5:38:44 PM7/13/11
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
I am creating a webservice project with Mule 3.1.2. I created the java classes from the wsdl using wsimport.

I read a file and add/update names through web service. It is working as expected when I run as Mule Server through Mule IDE. but when I build and deploy to Standalone mule it fails when it tries to instantiate service class. Here's what I get:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:152)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:90)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:57)

This is what my configuration looks like

<file:connector name="input" autoDelete="true" fileAge="5000" pollingFrequency="10000" />

<file:connector name="output" outputAppend="false"/>

<custom-transformer name="AddUpdateNames" class="com.employees.AddUpdateNames" />

<flow name="processFile">
<file:inbound-endpoint connector-ref="input" path="c:/temp/input"
transformer-refs="AddUpdateNames"
moveToDirectory="c:/temp/backup"
moveToPattern="#[header:originalFilename].backup"/>
<file:filename-wildcard-filter pattern=".csv" />
<file:outbound-endpoint connector-ref="output" path="c:/temp/output"
outputPattern="#[function:datestamp]-#[header:originalFilename]"/>
</flow>

Any thoughts???

- Raj

Magnus Larsson

Jul 13, 2011, 7:43:18 PM7/13/11
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Hello again!

Is that really relevant code for your problem?

Seems to be a more file oriented flow than dealing with web services using cxf as the stacktrace indicates.

Can you supply the proper code example and maybe som more detailes error information.
There should be some more specific error following on the very generic error message "Failed to create service".

Regards,
Magnus.
--
Magnus Larsson

Callista Enterprise AB
Mobile: +46 (0)733-51 91 72
mailto:magnus....@callistaenterprise.se
http://www.callistaenterprise.se

Rajesh Shah

Jul 14, 2011, 2:24:09 PM7/14/11
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Somehow Mule was finding an old version of java which was different than JAVA_HOME. I had to change my path and add JAVA_HOME\bin as the first entry and Mule picked up the right JVM and everything looks good now.