[mule-user] Routing Message to a Web Service.

sbutalia

Dec 10, 2008, 8:12:42 PM12/10/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

I'm having trouble setting up mule to send a request to my web service...
the web service "SendNotificaiton" accepts a string "EmailBodyText"

Config
<inbound>
<inbound-endpoint address="jms://queue.notifications"
transformer-refs="JMSMessageToObject ObjectToXML"/>
</inbound>

<outbound>
<pass-through-router>
<axis:outbound-endpoint

address="http://localhost/SendNotification?method=initiate"
soapAction="initiate">
<axis:soap-method method="initiate">
<axis:soap-parameter parameter="EmailBodyText"
type="string" mode="IN"/>
<axis:soap-parameter parameter="GetResponse"
type="string" mode="OUT"/>
</axis:soap-method>
</axis:outbound-endpoint>
</pass-through-router>
</outbound>

Getting this error...

ncoding=UTF-8}. Message payload is of type: String
Type : org.mule.api.transport.DispatchException
Code : MULE_ERROR-42999
Fault Role : null
Fault Reason : org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of
file.
Payload : <string>test</string>
Fault Dump : AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Premature end of file.
at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)

Antoine Borg

Dec 18, 2008, 9:53:50 AM12/18/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Hi,

Have you tried Googling the error?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22org.xml.sax.SAXParseException%3A+Prematu
re+end+of+file.+%22

HTH

Antoine Borg, Senior Consultant | Tel: +32 28 504 696
ricston Ltd., BP 2, 1180 Uccle, Brussels, BELGIUM
email: antoin...@ricston.com | blog: blog.ricston.com | web: ricston.com