[mule-user] Re: [mule-issues] [mule-jira] Created: (MULE-1348) JMX 1.2 - only call in AbstractJmxSupport, fails under JMX 1.1

Andrew Perepelytsya

Aug 12, 2008, 10:18:21 AM8/12/08
to mule-user
There were changes in jmx api spec, which are handled by Mule's classes. Most probably you'll need the fix. The patch can be generated either directly from svn or through fisheye, after which you can recompile the module and drop those modified classes in Mule.

Andrew

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 5:50 AM, kams <kam...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
Does this mean that it fails under both JMX 1.1 and 1.2?
We are currently using Mule 1.3.3 for JMX integration using MX4J. We are
using MX4J 2.1.1 which is I guess implements JMX 1.2. Is there any solution
available apart from the fixes which you applied to code with r5017. Also,
it will be really great if you have a patch jar available with this fix.

JMX 1.2 - only call in AbstractJmxSupport, fails under JMX 1.1

                Key: MULE-1348

   <agents>
           <agent name="JmxAgent"
className="org.mule.management.agents.JmxAgent" />
   </agent>

causes:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.management.MBeanServer.getDomains()[Ljava/lang/String;
   at
org.mule.management.support.AbstractJmxSupport.resolveDomainClash(AbstractJmxSupport.java:41)