[mule-user] BPM connector: allow bpm://*

Throwable

Jun 6, 2007, 6:03:00 AM6/6/07
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi,

The documentation says that it is possible to set receiver url as bpm://* to
handle all requests from all processes. But really it faults with an
exception "No corresponding receiver found for processName = ...". The
property "allowGlobalReceiver" of the BPM connector is set to "true".

Antón

Andrew Perepelytsya

Jun 7, 2007, 11:30:17 AM6/7/07
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
I think full stacktrace, Mule version and config could help.

Andrew

AnilatMule

Apr 17, 2008, 8:31:22 PM4/17/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi Andrew or Travis,

I get the same issue with Mule 1.4.3 CE.
Below is the stack trace of the error,

04/17/08 18:59:01.508 [ERROR] GraphElement action threw exception:
No corresponding receiver found for processName = QueryLimits, processId = 1
org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: No corresponding receiver found for
processName = QueryLimits, processId = 1
at
org.mule.providers.bpm.ProcessConnector.generateMessage(ProcessConnector.java:226)
at
org.mule.providers.bpm.jbpm.MuleMessageService.generateMessage(MuleMessageService.java:54)

After looking into the code, I feel that there is any issue in registering
the Global Receiver.

In registerListener(...) method of AbstractConnector,
Object receiverKey = getReceiverKey(component, endpoint);
receiverKey for endpoint="bpm://*" is returning empty String,
So the EMPTY STRING is stored as Key for global receiver in receivers
Hashmap of ProcessConnector.

But in toUrl(..) method of ProcessConnector, the below code shows that you
are using "bpm://*" as receiver key for retrieving the BPM's Global
receiver.
else if (isAllowGlobalReceiver())
{
return GLOBAL_RECEIVER;
}

So there is a mismatch in receiver key for BPM's Global Receiver.

Correct me If I am wrong.

Thanks,
Anil

the receiverKey returned while registering the listener is empty String
rather than bpm://*
so when there is any outgoing message, it couldn't find out the global
receiver in the receivers map of the connector.

Travis Carlson

Apr 17, 2008, 9:35:46 PM4/17/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Thanks Anil! Please create a JIRA for this if you haven't yet and I
will get it fixed soon.

Travis

AnilatMule

Apr 17, 2008, 11:45:03 PM4/17/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Thanks for the confirmation Travis, Here is the ticket number MULE-3241