[mule-user] SAP Connector

1 view

NabiL

Jul 31, 2008, 5:45:42 AM7/31/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi all,
I use Mule 1.3.3 in order to test SAP connector.

I got errors when i try to run the muler3-table-sample.bat

D:\BMC\SAPR3_Mule_Package\SAPR3 Mule Package\bin>muler3-table-sample.bat
d:\mule-1.3.3
Usage: d:\mule-1.3.3\bin\mule.bat { console : start : pause : resume : stop
: re
start : install : remove }
No command specified, running in console/foreground mode by default, use
Ctrl-C
to exit...
--> Wrapper Started as Console
Launching a JVM...
Wrapper (Version 3.2.1) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org

31 juil. 2008 10:36:02 org.mule.MuleServer initialize
INFO: Mule Server starting...
31 juil. 2008 10:36:03 org.mule.MuleManager getInstance
INFO: Creating new MuleManager instance
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04 org.mule.extras.spring.SpringContainerContext
initialise
ATTENTION: Spring config resource: ../conf/spring/ds.xml not found on class
path
, attempting to load it from local file
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04 org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory <clinit>
INFO: JDK 1.4+ collections available
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04 org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory <clinit>
INFO: Commons Collections 3.x available
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionRe
ader loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from file
[D:\BMC\SAPR3_Mule_Package\SAPR3 Mu
le Package\bin\..\conf\spring\ds.xml]
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableAp
plicationContext refreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.springframework.context.support.
FileSystemXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=18016247]:
org.springframework.beans.fa
ctory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [myDataSource]; root
of
BeanFactory hierarchy
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationCo
ntext refresh
INFO: 1 beans defined in application context
[org.springframework.context.suppor
t.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=18016247]
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationCo
ntext initMessageSource
INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
default [o
rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@28305d]
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationCo
ntext initApplicationEventMulticaster
INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
'applicationEventMu
lticaster': using default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
entMulticaster@1e12f6d]
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListable
BeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
[org.springframework.beans.factory
.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [myDataSource]; root of
BeanF
actory hierarchy]
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester startElement
GRAVE: Begin event threw error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mule/providers/AbstractServiceEnabledConnect
or
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.j
ava:204)
at
org.mule.config.builders.ObjectGetOrCreateRule.begin(ObjectGetOrCreat
eRule.java:133)
at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1361)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Sour
ce)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown
Sourc
e)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElemen
t(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
Source)
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Sour
ce)
at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1685)
at
org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfiguration.process(Abstra
ctDigesterConfiguration.java:123)
at
org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXm
lConfigurationBuilder.java:233)
at
org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXm
lConfigurationBuilder.java:208)
at org.mule.MuleServer.initialize(MuleServer.java:268)
at org.mule.MuleServer.run(MuleServer.java:181)
at org.mule.MuleServer.start(MuleServer.java:169)
at org.mule.MuleServer.main(MuleServer.java:140)
at
org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java
:292)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceE
nabledConnector
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
... 41 more
31 juil. 2008 10:36:04 org.mule.MuleServer shutdown
GRAVE: A Fatal error has occurred while the server was running:
[...]

31 juil. 2008 10:36:06 org.mule.MuleServer shutdown

*

* org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector
*

* (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException)
*

*
*

* The error is fatal, the system must shutdown
*

* Server started: 01/01/70 00:00
*

* Server shutdown: Thu Jul 31 10:36:05 GMT 2008
*

François PROT

Aug 1, 2008, 4:33:42 AM8/1/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi NabiL,

It seems you're are currently testing the SAP Connector published on
http://mule.mulesource.org/jira/browse/MULE-635. Am I right?

The class not found (AbstractServiceEnabledConnector) was part of Mule ESB
core until 1.3.3 and was merged with AbstractConnector since 1.4.0. Maybe
the MULE_HOME used by this sample is pointing to another version of Mule?

I recommend you to download and test the new version (1.1) of the SAP
Connector published last month on MuleForge
(http://www.mulesource.org/display/SAP/Home). We have migrated from Mule 1.3
to Mule 1.4 & 1.5. The new important feature is the support of synchronous
calls and not only asynchronous polling.

Let me know if you have issues with this version or if you find important
features missing.

François

Ross Mason

Aug 2, 2008, 3:00:23 PM8/2/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Hi Francois,

nice work on this! I noticed that you have done a release but not
posted an announcement. It would be great if you could post one here: http://www.muleforge.org/submitnews.php?projectname=mule-transport-sap&mfpcid=MFPC-55&projecturl=http://www.mulesource.org/display/SAP/Home

Cheers,

Ross Mason
CTO, Co-Founder
MuleSource Inc.

http://mulesource.com | http://blog.rossmason.com

NabiL

Aug 4, 2008, 4:32:29 AM8/4/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Bonjour François,

Thanks for your help. Now it works fine !!

i need some clarifications :
1 - The SAP connector can update SAP data ?
2 - I want to run the SAP example into eclipse. I imported the SAP jars,
but it doesn't work. Should i mention specific variables (knowing that i'm
already familiar with eclipse and mule) ?

Emmanuel DUPUY

Aug 4, 2008, 9:32:22 AM8/4/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi NabiL,

I'm working on Mule SAP Connector with François Prot. You do not need any
specific variables but, CLASSPATH should contain:
- the path to SAP Connector configuration (QUERY_TABLE_DD02T.xml),
- the path to the classes used by samples (RfcReadTableDOMComponent &
DOMToStringTransformer),
- the JCo mock (jcomock-1.1.jar).

If you could post a stack trace, we could investigate your issue.

Regards.

Emmanuel Dupuy.

NabiL

Aug 5, 2008, 4:59:58 AM8/5/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi Emmanuel,

I use mule 1.4.4 + jdk1.5.0_15.
i launched "start-mule-polling.bat" see the conf below :

echo off

ECHO
ECHO -- SAP Connector
ECHO -- Use Case: Mode polling
ECHO -- JAVA_HOME: %JAVA_HOME%
ECHO -- MULE_HOME: %MULE_HOME%
ECHO

setlocal
REM There is no need to call this if you set the MULE_HOME in your
environment properties
rem if "%MULE_HOME%" == "" SET MULE_HOME=%~dp0..\..
SET MULE_BASE=%MULE_HOME%
SET MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME=%~dp0

REM Any changes to the files in .\conf will take precedence over those
deployed to %MULE_HOME%\lib\user
SET MULE_LIB=%MULE_LIB%;"%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%conf"
SET
MULE_LIB=%MULE_LIB%;"%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%..\mule-transport-sap-1.1.jar"
SET
MULE_LIB=%MULE_LIB%;"%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%..\mule-example-sap-1.1.jar"

REM SAP JCO
REM SET
MULE_LIB=%MULE_LIB%;%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%\..\lib\opt\sapjco-nintel.jar
REM SET LD_LIBRARY_PATH=%MULE_HOME_INSTANCE%\..\lib\opt
REM SET PATH=%PATH%;%MULE_HOME_INSTANCE%\..\lib\opt

REM JCo Mock
SET MULE_LIB=% http://www.nabble.com/file/p18827178/log.txt log.txt
MULE_LIB%;"%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%..\lib\opt\jcomock-1.1.jar"

call "%MULE_BASE%\bin\mule.bat" -config
"%MULE_SAP_CONNECTOR_HOME%conf\config-polling.xml"

and the result is attached on file log.txt. The same error appear when i run
test from eclipse.

Thanks in advance

Emmanuel DUPUY wrote:

> Hi NabiL,
>
> I'm working on Mule SAP Connector with François Prot. You do not need any
> specific variables but, CLASSPATH should contain:
> - the path to SAP Connector configuration (QUERY_TABLE_DD02T.xml),
> - the path to the classes used by samples (RfcReadTableDOMComponent &
> DOMToStringTransformer),
> - the JCo mock (jcomock-1.1.jar).
>
> If you could post a stack trace, we could investigate your issue.
>
> Regards.
>
> Emmanuel Dupuy.

Emmanuel DUPUY

Aug 5, 2008, 10:39:12 AM8/5/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

NabiL,

The scripts launch, in our first distribution
("mule-transport-sap-1.1.zip"), contain errors. The names, of JAR files of
transport and examples, used in scripts are :

- "mule-transport-sap-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" and
- "mule-example-sap-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar",

but their names, in the distribution, are :

- "mule-transport-sap-1.1.jar" and
- "mule-example-sap-1.1.jar".

We will release a new version soon. This can not explain your stack trace.
We continue to investigate your issue.

Emmanuel.

NabiL

Aug 25, 2008, 6:28:05 AM8/25/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi again,

I don't know if this issue will resolved ? May be i do something wrong with
my conf (.bat) !!
We are very interesting by this SAP Connector.

Thanks in advance.

Nabil

Emmanuel DUPUY wrote:

> NabiL,
>
> The scripts launch, in our first distribution
> ("mule-transport-sap-1.1.zip"), contain errors. The names, of JAR files of
> transport and examples, used in scripts are :
>
> - "mule-transport-sap-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" and
> - "mule-example-sap-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar",
>
> but their names, in the distribution, are :
>
> - "mule-transport-sap-1.1.jar" and
> - "mule-example-sap-1.1.jar".
>
> We will release a new version soon. This can not explain your stack trace.
> We continue to investigate your issue.
>
> Emmanuel.

NabiL

Aug 28, 2008, 1:01:30 PM8/28/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hi all,

i use mule 1.4.4, JAVA 1.5_16, Linux ES 4, SAP Connector (Mule SAP Transport
1.1).

I run "start-mule-polling" example ("pollingFrequency fixed at 10sec"). Mule
started correctly but at the "pollingFrequency" i get the exception as shown
below :

INFO 2008-08-28 17:36:46,082 [WrapperListener_start_runner]
org.mule.MuleServer: Mule Server initialized.
ERROR 2008-08-28 17:36:47,064 [SAPConnector.receiver.1]
org.mule.impl.DefaultExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception
Strategy: null
java.net.MalformedURLException
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:601)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown

Source)
Source)
Source)
at

fr.ippon.mule.providers.sapr3.processor.RFCProcessor.process(RFCProcessor.java:125)
at
fr.ippon.mule.providers.sapr3.SAPPollingMessageReceiver.poll(SAPPollingMessageReceiver.java:80)
at
org.mule.providers.PollingReceiverWorker.run(PollingReceiverWorker.java:47)
at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:310)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
INFO 2008-08-28 17:36:47,070 [SAPConnector.receiver.1]
org.mule.impl.DefaultExceptionStrategy: There is no current event available,
routing Null message with the exception

PLZ Who can help me ASAP.

Thanks in adavance.

NabiL.

NabiL

Aug 28, 2008, 1:39:23 PM8/28/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

May be the QUERY_TABLE_DD02T.xml file should be specified on the classpath ?
how ?

NabiL

Aug 29, 2008, 4:09:36 AM8/29/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

SAP Connector works fine using jcomock.jar.

Now, I want to test SAPJCO. To use it with a real SAP installation, i
replace jcomock.jar by sapjco.jar provided by SAP (sapjco 2.1.8 version) and
change the connector properties. Should i specify something else ?
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH ...)

NabiL

NabiL

Aug 29, 2008, 5:09:03 AM8/29/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

I added the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH variables. As a result, it's works fine
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do more test....

NabiL

NabiL

Aug 29, 2008, 2:30:10 PM8/29/08
to us...@mule.codehaus.org

Question about export element.

what is the correct syntax for export element ?

Example below shows the export result RFC_GET_SYSTEM_INFO:

<export>
<field name="CURRENT_RESOURCES">4</field>
<field name="DEST_COMMUNICATION_MESSAGE"/>
<field name="DEST_SYSTEM_MESSAGE"/>
<field name="DIALOG_USER_TYPE"/>
<field name="MAXIMAL_RESOURCES">5</field>
<field name="RECOMMENDED_DELAY">0</field>
<structure name="RFCSI_EXPORT">
<field name="RFCPROTO">011</field>
<field name="RFCCHARTYP">1100</field>
<field name="RFCINTTYP">LIT</field>
<field name="RFCFLOTYP">IE3</field>
<field name="RFCDEST">sverpdev_PAR_00</field>
<field name="RFCHOST">sverpdev</field>
<field name="RFCSYSID">PAR</field>
<field name="RFCDATABS">PAR</field>
<field name="RFCDBHOST">sverpdev</field>
<field name="RFCDBSYS">ORACLE</field>
<field name="RFCSAPRL">700</field>
<field name="RFCMACH">387</field>
<field name="RFCOPSYS">Linux</field>
<field name="RFCTZONE">0</field>
<field name="RFCDAYST"/>
<field name="RFCKERNRL">700</field>
<field name="RFCHOST2">svrfdd</field>
<field name="RFCSI_RESV"/>
<field name="RFCIPV6ADDR">xxx.xxx.xxxx.xxxx</field>
</structure>
<field name="RFC_LOGIN_COMPLETE"/>
</export>

How to retrieve only "RFCIPV6ADDR" field ?

NabiL.