Fw: [mule-user] confused

Ian Godman

Mar 29, 2007, 9:25:39 AM3/29/07
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Hi

Tried adding the "queueEvents" made no diference.

What I am trying to do is send a message to an end point. Currently I have been using send direct but want to use an endpoint. Accoring to my understanding it should work as I have it in that on the UMO just declare the endpoint as vm://name and then send or dispatch to that uri.

It does not work and gives me a warning on dispatch and an exception on send thus:

org.mule.umo.provider.DispatchException: Failed to route event via endpoint: MuleEndpoint{connector=org.mule.providers.vm.VMConnector@3e926, endpointUri=vm://test.queue, transformer=null, name='endpoint.vm.test.queue', type='sender', properties={}, transactionConfig=Transaction{factory=null, action=NONE, timeout=30000}, filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=false, securityFilter=null, synchronous=null, initialState=started, createConnector=0, remoteSync=null, remoteSyncTimeout=null, endpointEncoding=null}. Message payload is of type: com.bbb.backbone.testing.Message
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:261)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:328)
    at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.send(MuleClient.java:738)
    at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.send(MuleClient.java:715)
    at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.send(MuleClient.java:668)
    at com.bbb.backbone.testing.Job.execute(Job.java:21)
Caused by: org.mule.umo.provider.NoReceiverForEndpointException: There is no receiver registered on connector "connector.VM.0.3" for endpointUri vm://test.queue
    at org.mule.providers.vm.VMMessageDispatcher.doSend(VMMessageDispatcher.java:202)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:233)
    ... 7 more

The receiver is set in the vm transport properties file (its in the jar file).

Got to be something silly, tried this several ways and always get the same responce.

Mar 31, 2007, 11:26:48 AM3/31/07
to us...@mule.codehaus.org
Ian,

How do you start the MuleClient? How does it communicate with the Mule server? It could be just that it's talking to it's own config, which is not server's.

Andrew