[mule-user] [newbie] MULE 2.0 namespace problem

2 wyświetlenia

MAshraf

nieprzeczytany,
3 kwi 2008, 11:07:053.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org

Hello,

I am trying to run my first mule application and i am getting this
exception.

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0] exception
when i try to run my application.

It seems like spring is unable to find the schema for mule namespace.
However when i run the sample application that come with mule, they run fine
with the same namespace. Obviously i am missing something in my
configuration, if someone can please can advice me how to solve this problem
i would appreciate it.

Thanks

Dirk Olmes

nieprzeczytany,
3 kwi 2008, 11:39:573.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org
MAshraf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run my first mule application and i am getting this
> exception.
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
> Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
> schema namespace [http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0] exception
> when i try to run my application.
>
> It seems like spring is unable to find the schema for mule namespace.
> However when i run the sample application that come with mule, they run fine
> with the same namespace. Obviously i am missing something in my
> configuration, if someone can please can advice me how to solve this problem
> i would appreciate it.

a look at your config file would be great for helping you ...

-dirk

Andrew Perepelytsya

nieprzeczytany,
3 kwi 2008, 23:27:213.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org
Is the root cause the HostNotFoundException? Post the stacktrace and your JDK (this part is critical, I found a small bug and fixed it while on the plain, but have it on the other laptop).

Andrew

MAshraf

nieprzeczytany,
4 kwi 2008, 11:31:374.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org

This is the config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mule xmlns="http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0"
xmlns:spring="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
xmlns:xfire="http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/xfire/2.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0
http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0/mule.xsd
http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/xfire/2.0
http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/xfire/2.0/mule-xfire.xsd">

<xfire:connector name="XfireConnector"
serviceFactory-ref="xfire.xmlbeansServiceFactory"
xfire-ref="xfire"></xfire:connector>
<xfire:endpoint name="FormEndPoint" connector-ref="XfireConnector"
address="xfire:http://localhost:8080/mule/soap/FormService">
<properties>
<spring:entry key="style">
<spring:value>document</spring:value>
</spring:entry>
<spring:entry key="use">
<spring:value>literal</spring:value>
</spring:entry>
<spring:entry key="schema">
<spring:value>schema/formRouter.xsd</spring:value>
</spring:entry>
<spring:entry key="serviceInterfaces">

<spring:value>com.metavante.formrouting.service.FormRoutingService</spring:value>
</spring:entry>
</properties>
</xfire:endpoint>

<model name="FormModel">
<service name="FormService">
<inbound>
<xfire:inbound-endpoint
ref="FormEndPoint"></xfire:inbound-endpoint>
</inbound>
<component
class="com.metavante.formrouting.service.Impl.FormRoutingImpl"></component>
</service>
</model>
</mule>

Stack Trace:
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0]

Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/mule-config.xml]

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:80)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:281)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1250)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1243)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:141)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:489)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:384)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:328)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:296)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:423)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:353)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:254)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:198)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)

JDK is 1.4.2_09

Andrew Perepelytsya

nieprzeczytany,
4 kwi 2008, 12:02:544.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org
Looks like your mule-core.jar is missing.

Andrew

MAshraf

nieprzeczytany,
4 kwi 2008, 20:23:594.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org

Ok that helped, buw now i am getting this error. I thought core of mule 2.0
was compatible with JDk 1.4? seems like it is not

SEVERE: Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/mule-spring-config.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Invalid NamespaceHandler class
[org.mule.config.spring.handlers.MuleNamespaceHandler] for namespace
[http://www.mulesource.org/schema/mule/core/2.0]: problem with handler class
file or dependent class; nested exception is
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/mule/config/spring/handlers/MuleNamespaceHandler (Unsupported
major.minor version 49.0)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:405)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:327)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:295)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
at

org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:97)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:411)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:338)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:261)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3764)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216)

MAshraf

nieprzeczytany,
5 kwi 2008, 18:33:075.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org

I downloaded the mule 2.0 src and compiled with jdk 1.4 and the error is
gone.

Thanks

Travis Carlson

nieprzeczytany,
6 kwi 2008, 21:31:186.04.2008
do us...@mule.codehaus.org
On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 17:23 -0700, MAshraf wrote:
> Ok that helped, buw now i am getting this error. I thought core of mule 2.0
> was compatible with JDk 1.4? seems like it is not

As of 2.0-RC2, we starting building Mule with JDK 5. The source code
for the most part does not use new JDK 5 API but you _will_ need to
re-compile it for JDK 1.4. We have updated
http://mule.mulesource.org/display/MULE/JDK+Compatibility to make this
clearer.

Travis

Odpowiedz wszystkim