[mule-user] Problems with XATransactions and JMS with Mule 2.1.1

4 vues

Geir Arnesen

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 02:35:2127/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org

I am not able to get my config up running with XATransactions.

I get the following error when a message appears on the inbound endpoint.

2008-10-27 07:29:38,813 [DEBUG ] [xaConnector.receiver.1]
no.aftenposten.mule.transformers.siebel.SiebelOrderXmlToSubscriptionRequestTransformer
- The transformed object is of expected type. Type is:
SubscriptionRequestBean
2008-10-27 07:29:38,909 [ERROR ] [xaConnector.receiver.1]
org.mule.service.DefaultServiceExceptionStrategy -
Message : A transaction is available for this session, but
transaction action is "Never"
Type :
org.mule.transaction.IllegalTransactionStateException
Code : MULE_ERROR-91403
JavaDoc :
http://www.mulesource.org/docs/site/current2/apidocs/org/mule/transaction/IllegalTransactionStateException.html
Exception stack is:
1. A transaction is available for this session, but transaction action is
"Never" (org.mule.transaction.IllegalTransactionStateException)
org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate:54
(http://www.mulesource.org/docs/site/current2/apidocs/org/mule/transaction/IllegalTransactionStateException.html)
Root Exception stack trace:
org.mule.transaction.IllegalTransactionStateException: A transaction is
available for this session, but transaction action is "Never"
at
org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:54)
at
org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.dispatch(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:98)
at
org.mule.routing.outbound.MulticastingRouter.route(MulticastingRouter.java:69)
at
org.mule.routing.outbound.DefaultOutboundRouterCollection$1.doInTransaction(DefaultOutboundRouterCollection.java:64)
at
org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:45)
at
org.mule.routing.outbound.DefaultOutboundRouterCollection.route(DefaultOutboundRouterCollection.java:69)
at
org.mule.service.AbstractService.sendToOutboundRouter(AbstractService.java:902)
at org.mule.model.seda.SedaService.doSend(SedaService.java:230)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20182484/AbOnline_Siebel.xml AbOnline_Siebel.xml

I have enclosed my configuration. I would appreciate if anyone is able to
help me out with this problem..

Rgds.

Geir A.

Dirk Olmes

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 08:27:2427/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org
Geir Arnesen wrote:
> I am not able to get my config up running with XATransactions.
>
> I get the following error when a message appears on the inbound endpoint.
[...]

In your config you have this outbound section:

<outbound>
<multicasting-router>
<outbound-endpoint address="vm://subscription.multi.in">
<xa-transaction action="ALWAYS_JOIN"/>
</outbound-endpoint>
<outbound-endpoint address="file:///tmp/subscriptions"
connector-ref="fileStandardConnector"/>
</multicasting-router>
</outbound>

While the vm endpoint has an XA transaction assigned, the file endpoint
doesn't. What happens if you comment out the file endpoint? Or if you
set the file endpoint's XA transaction to NONE?

-dirk

Andrew Perepelytsya

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 08:42:2027/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org
The problem is the NEVER attribute, it will throw an exception if a TX is available (like in your case). Try what Dirk suggested - NONE action.

Andrew

Geir Arnesen

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 16:39:2527/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org

Removing the fileOutbound endpoint on the multicasting-router it worked OK.

putting the "none" action on the xa-transaction I got the following error
message, - pretty strange as this works ok without any transactions.

2008-10-27 21:36:21,230 [DEBUG ] [xaConnector.receiver.1]

no.aftenposten.mule.transformers.siebel.SiebelOrderXmlToSubscriptionRequestTransformer
- The transformed object is of expected type. Type is:
SubscriptionRequestBean

2008-10-27 21:36:21,358 [ERROR ] [xaConnector.receiver.1]
org.mule.DefaultExceptionStrategy -
Character, Integer, Long, Float, Double,String and byte[]
(javax.jms.MessageFormatException)
Type : org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerException
Code : MULE_ERROR-64999
Transformer : ObjectToJMSMessage{this=65c301, name='null',
ignoreBadInput=false, returnClass=interface javax.jms.Message,
sourceTypes=[]}
JMS Code : null
JavaDoc :
http://www.mulesource.org/docs/site/current2/apidocs/org/mule/api/transformer/TransformerException.html
types are: Boolean, Byte, Short, Character, Integer, Long, Float,
Double,String and byte[] (javax.jms.MessageFormatException)
(org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerException)
org.mule.transport.jms.transformers.AbstractJmsTransformer:79
(http://www.mulesource.org/docs/site/current2/apidocs/org/mule/api/transformer/TransformerException.html)

Character, Integer, Long, Float, Double,String and byte[]
at
org.mule.transport.jms.JmsMessageUtils.validateStreamMessageType(JmsMessageUtils.java:421)
at
org.mule.transport.jms.JmsMessageUtils.toMessage(JmsMessageUtils.java:144)
at
org.mule.transport.jms.transformers.AbstractJmsTransformer.transformToMessage(AbstractJmsTransformer.java:66)
at
org.mule.transport.jms.transformers.ObjectToJMSMessage.transform(ObjectToJMSMessage.java:50)
at
org.mule.transformer.AbstractMessageAwareTransformer.doTransform(AbstractMessageAwareTransformer.java:68)
at
org.mule.transformer.AbstractTransformer.transform(AbstractTransformer.java:254)
at
org.mule.DefaultMuleMessage.applyAllTransformers(DefaultMuleMessage.java:608)
at
org.mule.DefaultMuleMessage.applyTransformers(DefaultMuleMessage.java:568)
at
org.mule.DefaultMuleMessage.applyTransformers(DefaultMuleMessage.java:561)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:374)

Andrew Perepelytsya

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 17:00:2727/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org
There's no config available, so it's hard to tell anything. However, the error is perfectly valid. In JMS streaming message is not quite the same as e.g. tcp streaming, and a supported type set for such messages is limited. That's what Mule checks and enforces.

Andrew

Geir Arnesen

non lue,
27 oct. 2008, 18:10:5327/10/2008
à us...@mule.codehaus.org

This is the config I am using causing the error message:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20197531/AbOnline_Siebel.xml AbOnline_Siebel.xml

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer