[mule-dev] Mule Sftp examples

gangadhar neelam

Jan 16, 2012, 10:08:30 PM1/16/12
to d...@mule.codehaus.org
Hi All

I am trying sftp through mule, when i start executing examples related to it (mule-sftp-examples-config.xml) i am getting the below error, please help me out what could be the issue.

INFO 2012-01-16 19:02:34,968 [main|http://forums.mulesoft.org/] org.mule.MuleServer: Mule Server initializing...
INFO 2012-01-16 19:02:35,513 [main|http://forums.mulesoft.org/] org.mule.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleManager: Initialising RegistryBroker
INFO 2012-01-16 19:02:35,624 [main|http://forums.mulesoft.org/] org.mule.config.spring.MuleApplicationContext: Refreshing org.mule.config.spring.MuleApplicationContext@136a43c: startup date [Mon Jan 16 19:02:35 PST 2012|http://forums.mulesoft.org/]; root of context hierarchy
ERROR 2012-01-16 19:02:37,798 [main|http://forums.mulesoft.org/] org.mule.MuleServer:
Message : IOException parsing XML document from URL ; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Code : MULE_ERROR-71999

-----
Exception stack is:
1. Connection refused: connect (java.net.ConnectException)
java.net.PlainSocketImpl:-2 (null)
2. IOException parsing XML document from URL ; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect (org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException)
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader:408 (null)
3. IOException parsing XML document from URL ; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect (org.mule.api.lifecycle.InitialisationException)
org.mule.registry.AbstractRegistry:117 ([http://www.mulesoft.org/docs/site/current3/apidocs/org/mule/api/lifecycle/InitialisationException.html])
-----
Root Exception stack trace:
+ 3 more (set debug level logging or '-Dmule.verbose.exceptions=true' for everything)

ERROR 2012-01-16 19:02:37,802 [main|http://forums.mulesoft.org/] org.mule.MuleServer:

Dirk Olmes

Jan 16, 2012, 11:48:48 PM1/16/12
to d...@mule.codehaus.org
On 01/17/2012 04:08 AM, gangadhar neelam wrote:
> Hi All
>

> I am trying sftp through mule, when i start executing examples related to it (mule-sftp-examples-config.xml) i am getting the below error, please help me out what could be the issue.

Well the exception says it all:

> Root Exception stack trace:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

double check the connection parameters in your config. Is the host
reachable from your machine using another SFTP tool?

-dirk