problems with mu4e and capture

已查看 66 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jeff Templon

未读,
2016年12月6日 06:50:312016/12/6
收件人 mu-discuss
So,

I've tried to debug this for quite some time now:

1) if I put the following line

(require 'org-mu4e)

at some random place in my .emacs file, capture doesn't work (org-mu4e-store-and-capture) ... can apparently be traced to org-store-link not being defined:

user-error: No method for storing a link from this buffer  (from *Messages* buffer)

2) if I put that require line all the way at the top (before any other line) of my .emacs,
then org-store-link does work although there are some worrisome messages:

[mu4e] Found 500 matching messages
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-w3m’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-bbdb’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-bibtex’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-docview’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-gnus’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-info’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-irc’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-mhe’
Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-rmail’
Stored: [grid.sysadmin] Fwd: Gebruikscijfers 2013-2016
You can run the command ‘org-store-link’ with C-c l
Stored: [grid.sysadmin] Fwd: Gebruikscijfers 2013-2016

3) HOWEVER, org-mu4e-store-and-capture does not work:

Template key:
File mode specification error: (void-function org-link-types)
org-capture: Capture abort: (void-function org-link-types)

Thanks for any help.

Jeff Templon

未读,
2016年12月6日 09:05:232016/12/6
收件人 mu-discuss
Well that was fast.  Homebrew upgrade (I was getting ready to give up and install mutt) showed version 9.18 of mu was just released, and in this version, it just works!  What was wrong?

JT

Jeff Templon

未读,
2016年12月7日 04:12:432016/12/7
收件人 mu-discuss
The release

The release notes for 0.9.18 explained it: "support org 9.X" which is what I'm running.  Thanks!

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子