Install mu on osx

Henrik Frisk

May 22, 2017, 4:39:19 PM5/22/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My employer forces me to switch from Linux to osx on my computer. Any hints on the best way to install mu on the most recent osx system and a new mbp? Homebrew? Compile from source?

I haven't yet decided on emacs version either which I guess matters.

Hasn't hints are welcome!
Henrik

Tim Gray

May 23, 2017, 12:24:17 PM5/23/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
I install using homebrew.  However, I only use mu for the search tools, not for the mail client.  I use it in conjunction with mutt (unfortunately not at work though).

Tim