Request for feedback

Damien Cassou

Jan 22, 2015, 9:37:52 AM1/22/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've submitted a pull request on improving queue-related actions of the
main view (https://github.com/djcb/mu/pull/563):

- The queue-related actions of `mu4e~main-view-real` have been extracted
to their own `mu4e~main-view-queue` method.
- The queue toggling action now has the word "currently" to easily.
distinguish between the current state and the toggle (e.g., "currently
queued" instead of just "queued").
- The "[f]lush queued emails" is only visible if there is at least 1
email in the queue.
- The number of emails in the queue is visible in the flushing
action (e.g., "[f]lush 10 queued emails").

I've been using it for a few days and it works great. What do you think
about it?

Best

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Jan 25, 2015, 4:46:56 PM1/25/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Damien,

On Thursday Jan 22 2015, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've submitted a pull request on improving queue-related actions of the
> main view (https://github.com/djcb/mu/pull/563):
>
> - The queue-related actions of `mu4e~main-view-real` have been extracted
> to their own `mu4e~main-view-queue` method.
> - The queue toggling action now has the word "currently" to easily.
> distinguish between the current state and the toggle (e.g., "currently
> queued" instead of just "queued").
> - The "[f]lush queued emails" is only visible if there is at least 1
> email in the queue.
> - The number of emails in the queue is visible in the flushing
> action (e.g., "[f]lush 10 queued emails").
>
> I've been using it for a few days and it works great. What do you think
> about it?

I've merged it -- code looks fine, but I'm not a big user of the queuing
functionality; so people who do, please let us know if there's anything
not working, or (let's be positive!) praise for Damien's contribution!
:)

Cheers,
Dirk.

--