Attachments 1.0-alpha0

nils.s...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2017, 9:00:21 AM11/3/17
to mu-discuss
Hi everyone,

unfortunately I ran into a rather sincere problem after updating to the latest release and reindexing.
I'am not able to open any attachment of older e-mails. I always get the following message.

mu4e~view-get-attach-num: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p

Does anyone have an idea what I can do about this?
Thanks a lot,
Nils

Yuri D'Elia

Nov 4, 2017, 6:35:17 AM11/4/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 03 2017, nils schween wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea what I can do about this?

See https://github.com/djcb/mu/pull/1141#issuecomment-341779825 and
https://github.com/djcb/mu/pull/1148

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Nov 4, 2017, 7:50:44 AM11/4/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
I've reverted that commit for now, as requested by the author.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

nils.s...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2017, 8:31:22 AM11/6/17
to mu-discuss
Thanks a lot. I pulled the current version and reinstalled it. Its working again.
Great.

With best regards,
Nils