最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Duoxi Lian

未読、
2017/07/06 22:17:212017/07/06
To: mu-discuss
Sorry if this is a beginner's question...

I am trying to use the context to switch the bookmarks so that, for example, "?" would search for unread messages in a folder specific to this context, rather than through all folders.

The documentation says that it is possible to change all variables (except for mu4e-maildir) in the :vars section of make-mu4e-context. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the book marks definitions to come out right when stuffing it into the :var form. The message I keep getting is
    mu4e-error: [mu4e] Invalid bookmark in mu4e-bookmarks

I'd appreciate suggestions.

If there is a different or better way to read mail from different account-specific folders, I'd be also glad to hear it.

Thanks...

Duoxi Lian

未読、
2017/07/06 22:43:342017/07/06
To: mu-discuss
I think I got it to work. When I created a bookmark outside of the context, then the bookmark assignment within the context would work also. I don't know why this worked, but oh well...
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件