Truncated emails when viewing as pdf

Claudius Mueller

Jan 21, 2015, 10:46:43 AM1/21/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
I can only see the first page of an email that is viewed as pdf (via mu4e-msg2pdf). The remaining pages are truncated/not shown in the buffer. Does anyone else have this problem?

Claudius

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Jan 25, 2015, 5:03:03 PM1/25/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Claudius,
I think it's the way 'DocView' (which emacs uses to display PDFs)
works. If you go to the "DocView" menu an enable 'Continuous', you
should be able to see the whole thing.

Cheers,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Claudius Mueller

Feb 2, 2015, 4:14:16 PM2/2/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! It works perfectly this way! (I never noticed the ability to enable "continuous").

Claudius

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 5:03:03 PM UTC-5, djcb wrote:
Hi Claudius,