Thanks for :thread-subject

Eduardo Mercovich

Jul 18, 2015, 7:52:53 AM7/18/15
to Mu Discuss

Hi Dirk.

Just wanted to thank you for :thread-subject.
It not only looks great, but more important, really helps to follow groups of threads.

Your mu4e is getting better and better. :)

Best...

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Jul 20, 2015, 2:25:38 AM7/20/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Thanks -- happy you like it! It's one of those features added
because people asked for it, but only after it was there I noticed that,
yeah, this actually a nice improvement.

Perhaps we should make it the default.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Eduardo Mercovich

Jul 28, 2015, 10:19:48 AM7/28/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dirk.

Sorry the delay, been offline for more than a week. :)

>> Just wanted to thank you for :thread-subject.
>> It not only looks great, but more important, really helps to follow groups
>> of threads. [...]

> Thanks -- happy you like it! It's one of those features added
> because people asked for it, but only after it was there I noticed that,
> yeah, this actually a nice improvement.
> Perhaps we should make it the default.

I don't know the rest, but I vote yes. :)

Best...