mu error for libguile-2.0.so.22

瀏覽次數:60 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Benjamin Slade

未讀,
2017年8月5日 下午1:21:162017/8/5
收件者:mu-discuss
Updated an arch system, and now mu won't run.

If I try something like
 mu index --rebuild

then I get the error:

mu
: error while loading shared libraries: libguile-2.0.so.22: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

guile is installed. I tried reinstalling it, and downgrading it, but nothing seems to make a difference.  Can anyone suggest a possible path for resolving/debugging?

Charles-H. Schulz

未讀,
2017年8月5日 下午4:09:222017/8/5
收件者:mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello Benjamin,
I run Arch but I am on vacation and on my phone. Yet I feel a bit concerned obviously. A couple of ideas:
Have you tried removing the libguile .so 22 file, perhaps the entire folder then reinstalling libguile?

What's the package source for mu4e? Is it coming from AUR ?  If yes which one ? Have you tried fetching mu4e directly from github and compiling it on your system ?

It's worth noting that if libguile's latest version is problematic then everybody here will soon know...

Best,

Charles.

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

未讀,
2017年8月6日 中午12:34:132017/8/6
收件者:mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, do you have libguile-2.0.so.22 on your system (in /usr/lib or
/usr/local/lib)? Did you run `ldconfig` after installing it?

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Benjamin Slade

未讀,
2017年8月6日 下午1:08:272017/8/6
收件者:mu-discuss
Thanks, Charles & Dirk.

So I found that in /usr/lib/ I have a copy of (other) symlinks pointing to `libguile-2.2.so.1.2.0`. So I created a new symlink pointing to this same file from `libguile-2.0.so.22`, and this seems to work.  It may or may not be the true solution, of course, and I'm still not certain why this happened.

I just have the stable `mu` package (0.9.18-1) installed from the Arch repos.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息