Reply to, but not Compose

Charles-H. Schulz

Apr 5, 2015, 12:28:13 PM4/5/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It may be because I'm trying to enable mu4e to send mail from several accounts, and so far I can send emails from my default account (yay!). However, I have to immediately mention that while I can reply to existing messages and threads, I cannot compose a message (using the "C" shortcut).

I have read and (hopefully) followed what's written in the doc here: http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/Multiple-accounts.html#Multiple-accounts

... but is the function to be included in the init file?

Thanks,

Charles.

Charles-H. Schulz

Apr 6, 2015, 8:54:37 AM4/6/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

I'll try to be more precise. When attempting to compose a new message (not replying to an existing one), I'll get the following error in return:  "Wrong type argument: sequencep, quote"

I am not really sure what this means. Help appreciated,

Charles.

Xavier Maillard

Apr 7, 2015, 12:55:50 AM4/7/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Please try to enable debug: M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET
and then redo your manipulations, then post the error stock here.

Regards

-- Xavier

Charles-H. Schulz

Apr 11, 2015, 6:32:06 AM4/11/15
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com

Hello Xavier (& others ),

Any chance you could help me based on my debugging output (posted in the thread)?

Thanks a lot,

Charles.