mu4e message signing using pgp

Anthony Rumsey

Mar 14, 2018, 4:01:37 PM3/14/18
to mu-discuss
I'm having a problem in which mu4e uses the wrong gpg key to sign an email message.

I have two mu4e contexts and one of them uses the correct key to sign messages, but the other uses the the wrong key.

Mu4e doesn't ask which key to use (never has) and I have no idea how to go about troubleshooting this.

Can anyone provide a suggestion on how to remedy this?

Magnus Therning

Mar 25, 2018, 3:35:06 PM3/25/18
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
A guess and quick search suggests that you might want to look at
mml-secure-key-preferences.

/M

--
Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: mag...@therning.org jabber: mag...@therning.org

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to
open it
and remove all doubt.
— Mark Twain
signature.asc