link to download msg2pdf

thirdsh...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 11:42:50 AM1/28/17
to mu-discuss
hi-

I am looking for a tar archive for msg2pdf. I went searching for dependencies. I found almost everything I need for mu4e/Cygwin except that.  It isn't a package in Cygwin repository.

I can't live without mu/mu4e. I love how I can fly through messages I don't want and put them in the trash with the letter d. That helps because I belong to a couple of lists like PostgreSQL, apache-derby, discord, cygwin etc. I get a lot of mail.

Thx for any assistance.

thx. - Jim McNamara

Josiah Schwab

Jan 28, 2017, 12:45:24 PM1/28/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

I am looking for a tar archive for msg2pdf.

The source code for msg2pdf comes with mu (in the toys/msg2pdf directory).

The manual lists its dependencies for linux systems.  I don't know enough about cygwin to say precisely what you'll need to build it there.

Hope that helps,
Josiah

thirdsh...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 2:18:53 PM1/28/17
to mu-discuss
hi Josiah-

It is turning out okay but I need to find a more current version without GitHub. I know ./configure make install but I am lost at the errors I get with GitHub trying to build.
hopefully there is a tarball not from GitHub I can find that is more current.

thx.

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Jan 30, 2017, 2:09:36 AM1/30/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/djcb/mu/releases/download/0.9.18/mu-0.9.18.tar.gz
is the latest release tarball.

Note that building msg2pdf requires soom libraries such as webkitgtk
etc., (configure will tell you). Not sure how well all of that works on
cygwin.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--