insert extra line for citation

Igor Sosa Mayor

Oct 3, 2016, 7:07:02 AM10/3/16
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a small issue: I want mu4e to insert a extra void line before the
citation line. I'm looking into the hooks, etc. in the code but I can
not understand how exactly mu4e creates the reply message.

Any help?

Many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor :: joseleop...@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890 :: http://www.gnupg.org/ ::

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Oct 4, 2016, 2:02:17 AM10/4/16
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Igor,

On Monday Oct 03 2016, Igor Sosa Mayor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small issue: I want mu4e to insert a extra void line before the
> citation line. I'm looking into the hooks, etc. in the code but I can
> not understand how exactly mu4e creates the reply message.
>
> Any help?

mu4e uses the message-mode machinery for this, so you could try to play
around with `message-citation-line-format'.

Kind regards,
Dirk.
--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland