Changes in include-related behaviour?

Alex Bennée

Jun 24, 2016, 5:46:43 AM6/24/16
to mu-discuss
Hi,

I'm tracking master and I've recently hit a problem with
include-related. It looks like it is not including messages referenced
in the headers. So for example if I search for:

i:CAMJs5B_opuCG=B7Pqot69FHoi0QKkce...@mail.gmail.com

I find the message from my boss but it doesn't include my reply even
though checking my reply it has:

In the mail headers. Have there been any changes to this behaviour recently?

--
Alex Bennée

Alex Bennée

Jun 29, 2016, 12:03:35 PM6/29/16
to mu-discuss
Well I've found one bug. Commit ac1bfae19666103e107ef3fb08c73a117e8b2d97
broke related searches as it trimmed off all References header entries
unless there where already 21 reference. See github pull req #875

However shouldn't a In-reply-to also allow related messages to be found?

--
Alex Bennée