mu4e refcard?

Jeff Templon

Nov 22, 2016, 9:41:53 AM11/22/16
to mu-discuss
Hi,

New to mu4e ... very nice, however keybindings seem to be scattered in the manual.  Is there are "refcard" for mu4e like there is for, eg, org-mode?  I looked around, could not find one.  Thanks.

JT

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Nov 22, 2016, 3:34:19 PM11/22/16
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,
There isn't one (afaik!), but you can find many of the bindings in the
menus.

Anyway, if anyone wants to make a reference-card like org-mode or emacs
itself have, that would be very welcome!

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Jeff Templon

Nov 24, 2016, 5:52:02 AM11/24/16
to mu-discuss
Hi,

I guess I'll start to roll my own and contribute it :)

On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 9:34:19 PM UTC+1, djcb wrote:
Hi Jeff,