How to copy a msg to another folder? (i.e. copy rather than move, refile etc)

Tom Ridge

Oct 22, 2016, 12:10:12 PM10/22/16
to mu-discuss
As subject. Perhaps I am missing the whole point of mu4e?

BTW even with this tiny problem, mu4e is the best email client I have ever used.

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Oct 22, 2016, 1:32:11 PM10/22/16
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,
It's a bit uncommon operation, since in a query-based e-mail client,
duplicates are mostly a nuisance; so there's no built-in support for
copying. But of course, there can be different workflows.

You can of course simply copy the underlying file.

Cheers,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland