Don't move to next message after marking

Florian Lindner

Sep 8, 2017, 10:27:20 AM9/8/17
to mu-discuss
Hello,

how can I make mu4e NOT to move to the next message after marking it? Is it possible to differently configure it for
when I am in the message view or headers view?

Thanks,
Florian

Yuri D'Elia

Sep 9, 2017, 10:59:16 AM9/9/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 08 2017, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I make mu4e NOT to move to the next message after marking it?

See `mu4e-headers-advance-after-mark'

> Is it possible to differently configure it for when I am in the
> message view or headers view?

As everything in emacs, *probably* ;)
But there's no easy setting AFAIK.

Marcin Borkowski

Sep 12, 2017, 3:52:12 AM9/12/17
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Incidentally, I did something very similar recently, see
http://mbork.pl/2017-09-11_My_email_capturing_workflow

Hth,

--
Marcin Borkowski

Florian Lindner

Sep 15, 2017, 1:16:23 AM9/15/17
to mu-discuss
Ok, thanks!

`mu4e-headers-advance-after-mark'  seems to be pretty now and not yet in the released version.

Is that also true for M-RET in the message view. Neither M-RET nor clicking on a name in the header reveals the address for me. (http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/MSGV-Overview.html#MSGV-Overview)

Thanks,
Florian