Entrepreneurs: Connect w/Amazing People to Start Companies & Side-Projects With

Cheryl Tom

Jan 7, 2013, 1:43:00 PM1/7/13
to mtl-girl...@googlegroups.com
(I'm the Managing Director in Montreal, let me know if you have any questions! Apply today, our first in-person kickoff is on the 17th.)

Hey ladies!

Wanted to share info about a great service that seems super relevant for this crew - FounderDating (no, it's not romantic).  FounderDating (FD) is an invite-only, online network for entrepreneurs to connect with cofounders. What makes them different?

    •    High Quality - members are carefully screened for quality and readiness (no recruiters, etc.) Applications and members’ identities are confidential, but a few of the folks who are part of the network are former founders or early employees from: stackmob, snapfish, Zynga, Loggly and Gilt just to name a few.
    •    Balanced - 50% engineering & 50% non-engineering
    •    Reach-- FD’s online network allows you to connect with people in your city and beyond to share ideas and begin building something you’re passionate about.
    •    No Idea Necessary - FD is about the people, so you don’t need to have an idea, just be ready to work on a serious side project

Upcoming Rounds: Montreal - apply by Jan 6 (apply today, I'll still look!), SF, NYC, Austin, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Seattle, Boston, Las Vegas, Norfolk, Portland, Toronto - deadlines fast approaching!
Apply Now ->http://members.founderdating.com/application/

Cheryl
Managing Director, Montreal

FounderDating: Ideas Change, People Don't
@founderdating

@cheryltom
ca.linkedin.com/in/cheryltom