C/C# Job Opportunity with RSA Security

Janina Szkut

Jun 13, 2013, 12:52:49 PM6/13/13
to Montreal Girl Hackers
Hello,

A good friend of mine is looking to hire a talented C or C# programmer at RSA (founded by the creators of the RSA encryption algorithm). He expressed a wish that more women would apply and I told him that I could spread the posting around a little more. So without further ado, here is the description:

We (www.rsa.com) are a leader in the development of detection systems for malware, spyware and other "Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)". Our customers are large enterprises and government organizations from Canada and around the world. Thanks to the unique expertise of our team, we are in a position to offer innovative solutions to the growing problem of computer espionage that large organizations are facing. Our motto: "The only sustainable competitive advantage is our ability to learn faster than those we are fighting".
We are currently located in the heart of downtown Montreal in the prestigious 1000 la Gauchetière building.

You will design and maintain computer security software developed in Visual C/C++/C# and MS-SQL. You will also be trained to analyze malware and you'll be ask to perform a technological watch on new threats in order to maintain our product's reliability.

Required Skills
Minimum 2-3 years Windows C/C++ or C# programming experience
Autonomous self-starter, comfortable learning and incorporating new concepts and languages
Passionate about taking on complex technical challenges and working at the cutting edge of information security
Bilingual (English, French), autonomous and team worker
Knowledge of MS-SQL programming will be considered an asset.

RSA offers competitive compensation packages including a full benefits plan.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in applying for this position, please send an email to pascal....@rsa.com.

Thanks!

--
Janina Szkut