Next hack night: Tuesday, Jan. 22 at Notman House

Visto 22 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Julia Evans

no leída,
14 ene 2013, 20:32:1714/1/13
a mtl-girl-hackers
We're super excited to announce that the next hack night is Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 6:30pm at Notman House.

Some people wanted ideas for fun projects to hack on, so we're going to have a list of ideas on our website soon! I'm also going to bring a couple of arduinos and some wires and LEDs in case anyone wants to play with them. If I make it to an electronics store maybe I will have motors.

Hope to see you there!

agnan...@gmail.com

no leída,
16 ene 2013, 14:08:1916/1/13
a mtl-girl...@googlegroups.com
Yeah ! Arduinos sounds cool :)
(Store ? You said you would have your motor for X-mas !
Santa thinks you were naughty? :D)

I've got my new Camera, we gonna be awesome one pictures !

Julie, you dont accept my push request on Github for previous photos ;)
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos