Next hackers night theme ?

agnan...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2012, 10:36:37 AM12/17/12
to mtl-girl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Girlzzz !

I would like to know if a theme or a topic has been chosen for the next hacker night ?
If not, why not take this topic to propose yours ;)

Is you're asking, photos are coming soon, but as my English, my camera is not so good, some are little blurry.
But for the next time, i would bring my new Christmas Camera muuuuch better !

See ya Girlzz :)

Julia Evans

Dec 17, 2012, 11:23:18 PM12/17/12
to Agnan Diane, mtl-girl-hackers
no topics yet!

It would be amazing if people could post what they're interested in building or learning about.

I'm thinking of playing with the arduino I have sitting on my desk -- I don't know much about electronics yet, but maybe I can get some motors for myself for Christmas and see what I can make. (I have dreams of making a robot like this: http://nuvustudio.org/storytelling/runch-monster-to-deadmau5/#more-3642)