Help me understand why google testing tool doesn't show the snippets

Ivan Paunovic

Nov 8, 2013, 3:10:59 AM11/8/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Please help me understand why google testing tool doesn't show rich snippets on my page. I'm new to all this. This is the url: http://petsnnature.com/lamb-liver-cat-and-dog-treats-5oz/
Thank you!
Ivan

Martin Hepp

Nov 12, 2013, 5:54:43 AM11/12/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
I do not think the markup you are using comes from the MSemantic extension.
It seems that you tweaked your HTML templates:

http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A//petsnnature.com/lamb-liver-cat-and-dog-treats-5oz/

In this case, it is not possible to use the extension, because it depends on the original HTML structure.

Best
Martin Hepp

Ivan Paunovic

Nov 12, 2013, 11:09:13 AM11/12/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your reply. I was waiting for somebody to reply for days, and then I just uninstalled Msemantic Rich Snippets because without it I at least could see the price on my products. I just gave up. I'm looking for other solutions.
Ivan