Magento 1.9.0.1 Duplicate BusinessEntity Entries

Anthony Sinatra II

Jul 28, 2014, 11:47:04 AM7/28/14
to msem...@googlegroups.com
I have a multistore installation, each with it's own domain. The error I'm receiving is that I receive this additional BusinessEntity on all my websites that refer to this one website. The store is supposed to be for JBA Performance Exhaust and it does in fact contain the BusinessEntity above the rest of the meta content, however this Doug's Headers BusinessEntity gets slapped on the end of all my other sites.

I'm not finding where this may be stored in the settings but is there a location in the backend I can look to try to clear the data. I first noticed it in Google Webmaster Rich Snippet tool.
jbamsemanticsourcecode.png
jbasmsemanticsettings.png

mfh...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014, 3:46:02 PM7/28/14
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anthony:
I think that a multi-store installation is beyond what the free MSemantic extension can handle properly. May I suggest that you contact Uwe Stoll, the developer of the extension, at st...@semantium.de? He should be able to customize the module for your needs.

Best wishes

M. Hepp

martin hepp http://www.heppnetz.de
mh...@computer.org @mfhepp