how do i get images to show ?

Brian harris

Jul 2, 2012, 6:41:21 PM7/2/12
to msem...@googlegroups.com
How do I get images to show in Google ?

ustoll

Jul 3, 2012, 7:16:21 AM7/3/12
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

please refer to the thread: Study: Site Owners Are Too Impatient When It Comes to Google Rich Snippets.

Best

Uwe Stoll

Brian harris

Jul 3, 2012, 8:06:42 AM7/3/12
to msem...@googlegroups.com

Ok but my friend I test it in Google rich snippet center it shows reviews price fine but no images....I will have a read to where you referred me...

Thank you for replying

Eurocuisine nl

Jul 30, 2013, 6:16:34 AM7/30/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
i have installed the extension succesfully and i am awaiting reindex.
did you manage to get images to show in search results?

Beste regards,
Joop

Martin Hepp

Aug 21, 2013, 7:08:28 PM8/21/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Google does currently not show images for products in Rich Snippets, but they may in the future.
Best
Martin Hepp