Get your Magento Mobile Platform in 3 Seconds ONLY

Dev Black

Feb 11, 2015, 11:59:52 PM2/11/15
to msem...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

I’ve just created a phenomenon that eBay will have to buy from me.

Now you don’t have to be a coder or hire one to have your own app, because I’m giving you this single super app.

NOW EVERY STORE CAN SEE THEIR MOBILE APP WITH THEIR OWN PRODUCTS IN 3 SECONDS. I think that this is really awesome app.

REVIEW HERE:

Who dare to try it now?? If you have a Magento Store, WAIT NO MORE

For more information: http://theawesomeapp.com/

Or scan this QR code

Dev Black

Feb 13, 2015, 8:13:39 PM2/13/15
to msem...@googlegroups.com

Hey genius,

Please help me out on this

I have a project about creating a phenomenal app with very small budget of $500 and revenue can go up to ~$10m.

SOON EVERY STORE CAN SEE THEIR MOBILE APP WITH THEIR OWN PRODUCTS IN 3 SECONDS

And I am now looking for a cooperation if possible, with engineer, developer and coder community.

Please check my mess and CONTACT me ASAP if you have interests.

Check my website for more: http://theawesomeapp.com/

Thanks so much!!

Vào 11:59:52 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 12 tháng 2 năm 2015, Dev Black đã viết: