İs this a problem?

Onur Alıcı

May 3, 2013, 3:48:30 AM5/3/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
I install this extension with "MSemantic Installation notes" 3 months ago.. but only my homepage markedup on google web master tools..

What 's problem on my site please help me.. thank you..

Onur Alıcı

May 3, 2013, 3:50:04 AM5/3/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com

Martin Hepp

May 3, 2013, 6:27:43 AM5/3/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
The URI for the review data object is fine (this is not the same as the HTML anchor #reviews used for browsers).

However, there seems to be a problem in your data markup: The UnitPriceSpecification and the Review are not nested within the gr:Offering element, which may be the reason that Google does not find in in the testing tool:

http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A//www.bicakcim.com/v1/victorinox-domates-soyacagi-7-6075.html%23review_data

Are you using the most recent version of MSemantic?

Best

M. Hepp
> --

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail: he...@ebusiness-unibw.org
phone: +49-(0)89-6004-4217
fax: +49-(0)89-6004-4620
www: http://www.unibw.de/ebusiness/ (group)
http://www.heppnetz.de/ (personal)
skype: mfhepp
twitter: mfhepp

Onur Alıcı

May 3, 2013, 8:25:20 AM5/3/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have install 1.2.6.5 stable..

Onur Alıcı

May 4, 2013, 9:53:18 AM5/4/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
What's wrong? is extension working correctly?

Martin Hepp

May 7, 2013, 5:13:19 AM5/7/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
It looks perfect now:

PastedGraphic-1.png

Onur Alıcı

May 7, 2013, 2:32:33 PM5/7/13
to msem...@googlegroups.com
1- Publisher Link

İf google detect Publisher link on product page like this
"<a rel="publisher" href="https://plus.google.com/100804499226758686685">"
Only use Publisher on markup.. I hide publisher link on product pages and It looks perfect.. I tried two way with publisher link and no publisher link but result is same..

2- Where is my products pages?
I cant understand.  Google Webmaster only markup my homepage..

Do you have suggestion martin, thank you for help