Google dont find my Microdata in webmaster

Alejandro Garriga

Jan 10, 2015, 2:16:16 AM1/10/15
to msem...@googlegroups.com
Hello people,

I just installed with this instruction:

  1. Install the extension with the extension key from magento connect (remind allowing beta extensions)
  2. Refresh your cache
  3. Logout from backend and re-login
  4. Set the new doctype in your root template and product single view template. This has to be made in the files 1column.phtml, 2colums-left.phtml, 2colums-right.phtml, 3colums.phtml in the folder /page of your template. Remove the doctype declaration and add these 2 lines instead.
  5. <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'; ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
  6. Remove the "lang" attribute from the html opening tag so that it looks as follows:
  7. <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"  version="XHTML+RDFa 1.0"  xml:lang="<?php echo $this->getLang() ?>">

Your done!

But when I go to Google Webmaster it say that I dont have Microdata in mi site. (estructure data...). Also I search for one product on Google and I dont see this details. Do I have to do more setup?

This is my website: www.globolandia.es

Thank you very much!!